Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hey, Sweetie!

   Hey, guys! Since end of summer is near, hmm..actually it already ended 'cause of unexpected rains showers these past few days, give me a break to just maximize my vacation by dressing up a "so-summer" look. :) So, here it is! :)




Top and pants- Landmark

Lately, I've been in love with high waist pants because I like how it makes you look slim and tall. :) Glad, Landmark provides good high waist pants. And the thing that made this pants a good buy is that it's way more cheaper than  the other branded pants out there. :) It could really really look expensive depends on how you bring it. :)


Watch- Mango




Brogues- Cole Vintage


The reason why I bought this top is because it looks like a corset! :) It's deceiving when you look at it afar. :)

Rings- Ai Fash


What do you think of my look? Comments are appreciated! :)






2 comments: