Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Optimist

Hi loves! :) Just to give a break for you guys who are stressed out from the ongoing Impeachment Trial, here's a new blog post for you! :) My blog post for today is kind of funny. I don't know, maybe because of the match up I did with the top and socks. It looks like I'm going to jog! ( Yeah, I do criticize my styling!) But to top it all, I do find this outfit interesting! :)

But , somehow in my opinion, this is wearable in school just bring your rucksack with you then off you go! Unless, you're studying or entering  in a conservative school of course, they might kick your ass when you're caught wearing like this. :))



Top- Cotton On, Shorts- Berry

I accessorized it with a single feather earring to make it look more casual :) 





Feather earring- Maris


Brogues- Cole Vintage


Watch- Mango


Rings- Bazaar

What do you think? Comments are so welcome! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment